IMG_3816

Hello, my fabulouses! Today’s 30 Day J.Crew challenge outfit is all about having fun on a cool autumn day. Push aside your Nike shorts and slouchy t-shirt for something more appealing to the eye…like the VIP’s J.Crew outfit of the day! So, let’s jump right to it–let’s see what the J.Crew look of the day is! It is time to get fabulous, fashionistas!

IMG_3805 IMG_3809 IMG_3823 IMG_3830 IMG_3835 IMG_3832 IMG_3858 IMG_3839

Flannel Shirt: J.Crew Factory, The Outlet Shops of Grand River

(get the look here)

Shorts: J.Crew Factory, The Outlet Shops of Grand River

(get the look here)

Hair Sticks: BluKat Design by Heather O’Cain

(get the look here)

Necklace: BluKat Design by Heather O’Cain

(get the look here)

Earrings: BluKat Design by Heather O’Cain

(request a similar look here)

Wrap Bracelet: Beadsoul by Lisa Hamilton

(get the look here)

Ring: Beadsoul by Lisa Hamilton

(request a similar look here)

Bracelet: Sparkle Cat Studio by Stephanie Grantham

(get the look here)

IMG_3870

To find out more ways to stretch your fashion dollar, check out my Grand Haul Girl video for The Outlet Shops of Grand River where I got almost $400 worth of clothes for…for…for? Hmm…I guess you will have to watch to find out:) Click here to watch NOW!

IMG_3903Stay Fabulous,

Abby Hathorn

Advertisements

11 thoughts on “30 Day J.Crew Challenge: Fun on a Cool Autumn Day

1. BluKatDesign says:

That is the coolest & cutest way of wearing hair sticks; never seen them worn in front! Love it! Thanks for featuring them & my jewelry :)

1. Abby Hathorn says:

Thanks so much, BluKat!

2. beadsoul says:

While I would look not-so-good in shorts, I love seeing all the colors, fabrics and textures mixed up in different ways, which makes me want (need) to shop my closet. I also am inspired and honored to see and be a part of the accessorizing of today’s outfit. Thanks for the feature; thank Mattie for modeling her bling too!

1. Abby Hathorn says:

Yay! Thanks so much, Lisa! You are such an amazing lady–I think you could pull off shorts:)

1. beadsoul says:

Lovin my dark-wash jeans, thank you very much :) Its getting a wee bit chilly for shorts anyhow, ha ha!

2. Abby Hathorn says:

Yes–it is! And…that’s why I live in the South haha it is always warm here! I remember last year during the big move to Birmingham wearing shorts and tank tops it was so hot in December haha then BAM cold…the weather can never make up its mind;)

3. beadsoul says:

Reblogged this on Beadsoul's Blog and commented:
    I have been enjoying blogger Abby Hathorn’s mission this month of creating 30 days of outfits using a few key pieces. I am honored today to have some of my jewelry featured, along with BluKatDesign and Sparkle Cat Studio. I love how she mixed and created new looks out of just a few switches and encourage you to look at all of the looks for month!

4. Love this, Abby! I’ve been enjoying all of your blog posts! So honored you are wearing some of our jewelry along with BluKatDesign and Beadsoul! Keep on doing what you’re doing. xoxo!

1. Abby Hathorn says:

Thanks a bunch, Stephanie! It was such a joy including all of you! I love my new bracelet by Sparkle Cat Studio!