IMG_4497 Hello, my fabulouses! We are nearing the end of the 30 Day J.Crew Challenge! Only one more J.Crew outfit post after today *sniff, sniff* That’s okay! Don’t cry! The VIP has another fabulous challenge coming y’all’s way, so stay tuned for sneak peeks on the VIP’s Facebook page . IMG_4476 IMG_4485 IMG_4498 IMG_4538

Shirt: J.Crew Factory, The Outlet Shops of Grand River

(get the look here)

Pants: J.Crew, The Outlet Shops of Grand River

(get the look here)

Heels: Jessica Simpson, Belk

IMG_4503

Earrings: Hearts of Stone by Rachel Leathers

(get a similar look here)

Wrap Bracelet: Beadsoul by Lisa Hamilton

(get the look here)

Bracelet: Sparkle Cat Studio by Stephanie Grantham

(get the look here)

IMG_4512

Stay Fabulous,

Abby Hathorn

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “30 Day J.Crew Challenge: Chicken N’ Corduroy

1. Love that shirt, very cute! I also like the way you rolled the jeans and wore heels!

XOXO
    inconformistafashionista.wordpress.com

2. I love royal blue and black together. Love this photo shoot so much! xo

3. James P Kane says:

This outfit is killer on you. Definitely one of my favorites of this challenge. The pants are perfect for that t-shirt. I have really enjoyed this 30 day challenge you are doing. I think it will really inspire some people to look at how they construct their outfits.

1. Abby Hathorn says:

Thanks so much, James! I hope to inspire people to stretch their fashion dollar–it is so easy to buy a certain number of pieces and pair them differently to create lots of different looks! :)

1. James P Kane says:

You have proven that to me. Perhaps sometime you will show how it could be done for a guy. ;)

2. Abby Hathorn says:

That sounds like a super fabulous idea! Thanks, James:)

4. Addie Talley says:

I am so in love with that shirt… And of course, love you too!

1. Abby Hathorn says:

Thank you, Addie! You are too sweet:)

5. beadsoul says:

Fun outfit and another pop of cobalt blue, which I love… I know you will hit it out of the park with your final outfit of the month. Thanks for showing how a little change can make a big statement :)