Hello, my fabulouses! Have you every wondered what to wear to a college interview? Then this Superb Seven outfit is perfect for you! When putting together an outfit for a college interview, it is important to look professional and poised, yet youthful and trendy. Here are five easy steps to help you achieve that look.
- Start with a classic black pencil skirt.
- Find a patterned or brightly hued blazer.
- Toss on a graphic t-shirt that is mature (yes, that means no cats), but with a pinch of youthfulness (sparkle, bright color, and so forth).
- Look for a colorful and comfortable pair of kitten heel pumps that will coordinate with the blazer.
- Keep your jewelry as minimal as possible. This is NOT the time for wild arm candy.