Hello, fabulouses, and welcome back to the blog!
Oh, Spring…where are you? This Southern girl is tired of walking here and there in the snow *wink*
In attempt to warm up our spirits, how about we take a look at the Spring 2015 Women’s Most Wanted List brought to you by Belk? Ah…focusing on spring fashion is sure to do the trick *wink*
To get the dish about my favorite Belk trends for Spring 2015, check out last Friday’s fabulous post here!
2. Soft Pants: Easy wear. Easy care. From jog pants and palazzos, to new again gauchos and culottes, these bottoms are elegant and awesome. Pair with booties, pumps, or ankle strap high-heel sandals.
3. Easy Fit Top: Let loose and go big—at least bigger with shapes that feel modern and relaxed. This is the top that updates almost everything.
4. Matched Set: Two-piece dressing is back and bound to be a fashion front runner. Style setters will certainly take notice of the eye-catching duo.
5. Longer Skirt: Midi, maxi, or just over-the-knee, this wardrobe staple is taking a flirty turn. Check out pleated versions. They are fast becoming a fan favorite.
6. Jumpsuit: The all-in-one is the new again, chic and easy sportswear piece. Fit is everything. Keep your options open so you can get a “jump” on the season.
7. Floral Dress: Calling all flower girls! This is the frock that feels so fresh. Bold patterns energize any silhouette. Shifts and sheaths; fit and flair, and trapeze shapes. No shrinking violets, please. Bloomsday has arrived!
8. Statement Earrings: The chic inner circle is saying “Yes” to over-the-top jewelry pieces, especially at the ear. These prizes pack a punch when it comes to elevating warm weather style. It will be easy.
9. Glitzy Sandals: Have a thing for bling? Well, step it up for spring in shoes that are built to handle pizzazz! Pearls, bold stones, sequins, and other sparkly stuff will perfectly punctuate most any look.
10. Look at Me Lips: A knockout pout is perfectly poised to be a number one accessory for spring. Matte or super shiny, creamy and colorful. From coral to fuchsia, the hues are flat-out fab. Let the drama begin.