Hello, fabulouses, and welcome back to the blog!
Ah…There is nothing I love more than gearing up my wardrobe for some fabulous fun in the sun! But unlike when I was a kiddo, when my mom and dad paid for my wardrobe each season, being a “big girl” comes with adultlike, monetary responsibilities *wink* Gas money or shoe money? That is the question *wink*
Since I want to make the most out of my summer wardrobe budget, I have created a must-have list to keep myself “on task” as not to get distracted by all of the season’s lavish trends *wink*
- Striped sun hat–Check! I purchased a snazzy one of these while on my trip + photo shoot at Biltmore. Check it out here! More ways to wear coming soon to the blog *wink*
- New Birkenstocks! I have a white pair of Birkenstock, but I would like some more traditional ones.
- Neon blouses! Stay tuned to TWTWT this week for a peek at this summer wardrobe addition *wink*
- Colorful chinos! I already own multiple pairs of colorful chino shorts; however, a girl can never own too many pairs of chinos!
- Polarized sunnies! Several months ago, my precious pup, Ziva, thought it would be a good idea to “snack” on my John Lennon style Ray Bans that I had for about 3 years. Currently, I am bumming it with old, worn-out sunglasses + cheap sunglasses *cue ZZ Top*…so, needless to say, it is time for some new sunnies, but I am debating over what style. Decisions…Decisions *wink*
$105 – shoeme.ca