Hello, fabulouses, and welcome back to the blog!
It’s Friday *sighs and plops down in comfy chair* THANK GOODNESS! This week has been never ending, and I have a feeling this next week will be filled with lots of work, too! Thank goodness for coffee *wink*
ANYWAY–this weekend is merely a transition into SOME AWESOME THINGS for all of October! Let me tell y’all a little bit about my October :)
- I will be interviewing NBC’s Tracie Potts for Direction: Northeast at Northeast State Community College. I am SO VERY excited about this broadcasting opportunity! EEK! Stay tuned for more info *wink*
- I have like a bajillion papers due–let’s not talk about it…I’m just going to say that I am glad that Starbucks is open late.
- I am getting ready to tour transfer universities. #stressful #paperwork
- *fingers crossed* I am working on a new project; however, I do not want to spill any beans until it’s official-official as to when it will be released.
- I have fall break to look forward to–that means a 5 day weekend of #NetflixAndChill *wink*
- The blog *might* be receiving a little makeover this month–if all goes according to plan!
- AND…last but not least, I have a SUPER fabulous blog series coming soon *happy dance*