To make these cozy cords ready for the classroom, I simply tossed on the heart hoodie from yesterday’s outfit post and slipped into some comfy flats. BAM! FABULOUS! Who knew dressing fashionable and comfortable for college could be so easy?!
Hello, my fabulouses! Dressing comfy and cute for class can be tricky sometimes, but with this Grand Haul outfit for inspiration, you are sure to be cute, comfy, and cozy for campus! Here are three easy steps to re-creating an outfit similar to this one with items in your own closet!
Start with a short, flowy skirt.
Slip on a graphic sweatshirt.
Hop into your favorite pair of sneakers.
Sweatshirt: Aeropostale, The Outlet Shops of Grand River
Lace Skirt: Aeropostale, The Outlet Shops of Grand River
Sneakers: Keds, Belk
Watch my November Grand Haul video below and let me know what your favorite piece is! Comment on this blog post or comment on YouTube!
Hello, my fabulouses! Have you every wondered what to wear to a college interview? Then this Superb Seven outfit is perfect for you! When putting together an outfit for a college interview, it is important to look professional and poised, yet youthful and trendy. Here are five easy steps to help you achieve that look.
- Start with a classic black pencil skirt.
- Find a patterned or brightly hued blazer.
- Toss on a graphic t-shirt that is mature (yes, that means no cats), but with a pinch of youthfulness (sparkle, bright color, and so forth).
- Look for a colorful and comfortable pair of kitten heel pumps that will coordinate with the blazer.
- Keep your jewelry as minimal as possible. This is NOT the time for wild arm candy.